[afgn] FW: GARNet2016

Marília Kaphan Freitas de Campos marilia.campos at zmbp.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue May 3 10:20:27 CEST 2016

Registration is open for 'GARNet2016: Innovation in the Plant Sciences'.

We have a broad range of talks from across the plant sciences with both world leading and up-and-coming researchers presenting their work.

http://garnet2016.weebly.com/scientific-programme.html

In addition we are organising three short workshops to inform attendees about new technologies.

GARNet2016 is for all plant scientists and not just those working on Arabidopsis!

GARNet will have a total of at least £500 available to support travel of UK-based PhD students to the meeting. This money will be distributed on a first come, first-serve basis. Please contact Geraint Parry
(geraint at garnetcommunity.org.uk) about the availability of these travel scholarships.

http://garnet2016.weebly.com/registration.html

--
Please encourage your colleagues to sign up for the ArabUK Newsgroup.
Guaranteed no spam!

Dr Geraint Parry
http://www.garnetcommunity.org.uk/
geraintparry.weebly.com