[afgn] Fwd: Assistant professor positions in Hokkaido Univ, Japan (for non-Japanese)

Luise H. Brand brand at mpipz.mpg.de
Mon Jan 25 09:56:53 CET 2016

Betreff: 	[MPIPZ-ALL] Assistant professor positions in Hokkaido Univ, Japan (for non-Japanese)
Datum: 	Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:38:33 +0100
Von: 	Ryohei Thomas Nakano <nakano at mpipz.mpg.de>
An: 	mpizall at hazel.mpipz.mpg.de

For those who are potentially interested in this:

An Assistant Professor position is available for five years. A successful candidate is highly expected to teach Plant Physiology and Cell Biology in English for international students of undergraduate courses in our Integrated Science Program, and to perform his/her own research. The candidate must be a non-Japanese citizen and fluent in English (Japanese-proficiency is not required).
Application documents must arrive by March 18.
Please look at the links below for more detail.
I will be grateful if you could distribute this announcement to potential candidates. I will be also happy to take any question on this position.

[JREC-IN]
https://jrecin.jst.go.jp/seek/SeekJorDetail?fn=4&id=D116010141&ln_jor=1