[afgn] Plant Biology Europe Congress 2016 in Prague starts in 365 days

Luise Brand luise.brand at uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Jul 3 15:09:15 CEST 2015

Betreff: 	Plant Biology Europe Congress 2016 in Prague starts in 365 days
Datum: 	Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:01:04 +0200
Von: 	PBE 2016 Prague <europlantbiology2016 at guarant.cz>
An: 	luise.brand at uni-tuebingen.de

Plant Biology Europe Congress 2016 in Prague starts in 365 days

Dear Colleagues, Friends,

We are very pleased to invite you to participate at the *Plant Biology Europe EPSO/FESPB 2016
Congress* that will take place between *June 26–30, 2016* in the gorgeous city of *Prague, Czech
Republic*.

All details and news are regularly updated at the official Congress website
www.europlantbiology2016.org <http://www.europlantbiology2016.org/>.

*Abstracts*

We also invite you to become an active participant of the Congress. The *Abstract submission *will
be open in November 2015.

*The deadline* for oral presentations is on *January 31, 2016 *and for posters*on March 15, 2016*.

*Scientific Programme*

Scientific Programme is being prepared.

*Registration*

*Registration and Hotel reservation* forms will be available in January 2016.

Students from any European countries and scientists (junior & senior) from the recent EU Member
States and Eastern European countries can apply for a *Plant Biology 2016 Congress Support Grant*.
The application form will appear on the congress website soon.

We look forward to meeting you in Prague.

Congress Secretariat

*Congress Secretariat*

*GUARANT International*
Na Pankráci 17, 140 21 Prague 4, Czech Republic
*Phone:* +420 284 001 444
*E-mail:* europlantbiology2016 at guarant.cz <mailto:europlantbiology2016 at guarant.cz>
*Website:* www.europlantbiology2016.org <http://www.europlantbiology2016.org/>

/This email is not intended to be spam or to go to anyone who wishes not to receive it. If you do
not wish to receive this letter and wish to re­move your email address from our database please