[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Multiple academic posts at CIM, University of Warwick

Turkay, Cagatay Cagatay.Turkay at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 10:58:28 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,

Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies at the University of Warwick, UK is going through a phase of growth and has multiple academic openings. These are thematically flexible posts open for a wide range of backgrounds and disciplinary mixes but especially suitable for those who are passionate about interdisciplinarity in their research and approach to teaching. The posts are offered at Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Reader level depending on the candidate.

Warwick is a world-leading research-intensive university ranked within the top 10 UK universities in terms of its research activity. Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies<https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/cim/> (CIM)  is a unique research centre that sits across the three faculties at Warwick – Arts, Social Sciences and Science, Engineering and Medicine - and develops the transformative possibilities to be found at the intersections of disciplines across the whole of the University. We are currently a group of 16 academics and 2 research software engineers with backgrounds ranging from design, social science, computer science, humanities to ecology to name a few. We offer a lively PhD programme and three unique interdisciplinary Master's degrees, including our relatively new MASc in Data Visualisation.

The details of the posts and application links can be found here:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DEJ261/assistant-professor-associate-professor-reader-108280-1123

For informal queries, please feel free to get in touch with centre director Professor Celia Lury (c.lury at warwick.ac.uk<mailto:c.lury at warwick.ac.uk>) or Professor Cagatay Turkay (cagatay.turkay at warwick.ac.uk).

The deadline for applications is January 22nd 2024.

Please feel free to pass on to anyone who you think might be interested.

Many thanks,

Cagatay

Dr Cagatay Turkay
Professor
Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies
University of Warwick
& Turing Fellow @ The Alan Turing Institute
w: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/cim/people/cagatay-turkay