[Ieee_vis_open_positions] NLP (Senior) Data Scientist positions at Nokia Bell Labs Cambridge

Daniele Quercia daniele.quercia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:21:17 CET 2021

The Social Dynamics team at Nokia Bell Labs Cambridge (UK) is looking for
NLP (Senior) Data Scientists.

Main responsibilities
1. Collaborate with our Cambridge Researchers and with worldwide
colleagues, initiate novel ideas, and develop these ideas into algorithms
and applications.

2. Leverage big data to discover patterns and solve strategic business
problems using structured and unstructured data sets across multiple
environments.

3. Push your contribution by: 1) working closely with Nokia’s business
units; and 2) publishing at top-tier conferences such as ACL, NeurIPS,
CoNLL, EMNLP, NACCL, EACL, ICML, ICWSM, or WWW.

To learn more about our past NLP research, please visit
http://social-dynamics.net/projects.html

The deadline for applications is the *10th* of December 2021, and the
submission guidelines are at http://social-dynamics.net/opportunities.html

Please feel free to forward this call to anybody who might be interested. I
would be happy to answer any question.

Thanks,
- Dan