[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Lecturer in Computer Science (Big Data/Data Science - enhanced research) - Swansea University, UK

Mora B. b.mora at swansea.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 13:35:46 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,
The Computer Science department at Swansea University is seeking to hire a lecturer (permanent position) in the (broad) area of big data/data science. The successful candidate will be a member of our local Visual Computing group. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who may be interested.

Job details can be found at:
http://www.swansea.ac.uk/personnel/jobs/details.php?nPostingID=15278&nPostingTargetID=28092&option=52&sort=DESC&respnr=1&ID=QHUFK026203F3VBQB7VLO8NXD&LOV4=7813&LOV5=7978&JOBADLG=UK&Resultsperpage=20&lg=UK&mask=suext
As an appetizer to applicants, I would also suggest to have a look at our new and truly unique campus:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.6202403,-3.870152,195a,35y,252.84h,74.57t/data=!3m1!1e3

There may also be additional positions available in the new future in different areas.
Kind regards to all,
Benjamin.

Dr Benjamin Mora, Associate Professor
Computer Science Department