[Ieee_vis] 🚨 Upcoming Poster and Talks Submission Deadline for BioVis at ISMB 2024 🚨

Jen Rogers jen at cs.tufts.edu
Thu Mar 14 00:35:54 CET 2024

Dear BioVis Community and IEEE Vis,

Join us at BioVis at ISMB 2024 by sharing your latest research in biological
data visualization through talks and posters! We welcome submissions
including but not limited to genome and sequence visualization, omics data
analysis (transcriptomics, proteomics, metabolomics), phylogenetics,
biological networks and pathways, ontologies, macromolecular structures,
biological imaging (e.g., microscopy), integration of imaging and omics for
systems biology, simulation models, neuro and developmental biology,
software frameworks, workflow optimization, visualization usability for
biologists, biological atlases, and the interplay between visualization,
machine learning, and interdisciplinary collaboration in biological
research.

Deadline for talks and poster submissions is April 19, 2024!

Submissions are made here:
https://www.iscb.org/ismb2024/submissions/abstracts

Talk Submission Guidelines:

Submit your abstracts for recently published or unpublished work by April
19, 2024. Accepted talks will be presented at the symposium, with
non-selected talks encouraged to opt for poster submission.

Published Work: 250-word abstract + paper (if not open access).

Unpublished Work: 1500-word extended abstract with descriptive figures.

Poster Submission Guidelines:

Deadline: April 19, 2024 (Late Deadline: May 20, 2024)

We invite submissions on ongoing research, visualization challenges, or
previously published work. Selected posters may get the chance for a short
talk.

Submit a 250-word abstract and supporting figure. Include previously
published papers or a link to open access. Submit via the ISMB abstract
submission site, following the detailed guidelines for both ISMB and BioVis.

More information can be found on the BioVis website:
http://biovis.net/2024/cfp_ismb/

We are looking forward to your submissions!

BioVis at ISMB 2024 Committee