[Ieee_vis] IEEE VR 2024 Announcement: Best Paper Winner and Honorable Mention Awards

IEEE VR Publicity ieeevrpublicity at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 02:09:10 CET 2024

Dear All,
I hope this message finds you well. We are delighted to inform you that the
Best Paper Winner and Honorable Mention Awards for IEEE VR 2024 have been
decided. The review committee carefully evaluated each submission, and we
are excited to recognize the outstanding contributions of these exceptional
papers.

You can find more information about the Best Paper Winner and Honorable
Mention Awardees at https://ieeevr.org/2024/awards/conference-awards/
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2BhMB1P1mWG9DMIWSjNzbOnqZvskbBSSSbf_CWY8H1mozyzQwjgGbpBimgcm_OUTFHt2i8esEb5kZfvfO0YVn4tkpTzXvdyiNiSLRjjgMs9oezYB-kRA-R1TGaBQZJNbahsGA5-OO9ugvqG1ZQrY8rcZrnui5Oo7sC9fPRetO8ewH593Uet5TPIbgigDWBG5UzyyN7GvWG7c>

Congratulations to the authors for their outstanding work and valuable
contributions to the conference.

We understand that anticipation is high, and we appreciate your enthusiasm.
The announcement of the remaining award winners is scheduled for the week
of the conference. We are eager to unveil the exceptional achievements of
our community members and celebrate their successes together.

Thank you to all participants for your dedication and commitment to
advancing the field. Your research and contributions continue to enrich the
IEEE VR 2024 experience.

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements as we approach the conference
dates. We look forward to sharing this memorable event with you.

Best regards,
IEEE VR 2024 Publicity
[image: beacon]