[Ieee_vis] New Conference on Health and HCI

Jim Wallace james.wallace at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 27 16:53:23 CET 2024

Hi,

We are a group of HCI+Health researchers who are exploring the possibility of a SIGCHI-sponsored HCI+Health conference. We would appreciate your feedback on interest in such a conference, its format, and willingness to volunteer as part of its organizational effort.

Here is the link to the survey<https://uci.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9B3V1EUdIvc2c7A>, it should take about 15 minutes to complete. We will keep the survey open for a while, but plan to do a preliminary analysis in about a week. Please consider circulating the survey to other individuals or labs who do work at the intersection of HCI and Health. We also welcome recommendations for lists or other community groups to forward the survey to.

Contributors:

Ignacio Avellino, CNRS & Sorbonne Université (France)

David Coyle, University College Dublin (Ireland)

Melissa Densmore, University of Cape Town (South Africa)

Daniel Epstein, University of California, Irvine (USA)

Pin Sym Foong, National University of Singapore (Singapore)

Andrew Miller, Indiana University Indianapolis (USA)

Sean Munson, University of Washington (USA)

Francisco Nunes, Fraunhofer Portugal AICOS (Portugal)

Tera Reynolds, University of Maryland, Baltimore County (USA)

Aneesha Singh, University College London (UK)

Jim Wallace, University of Waterloo (Canada)

Jason Wiese, University of Utah (USA)