[Ieee_vis] Registration Now Open for IEEE VR 2024 Conference!

IEEE VR Publicity ieeevrpublicity at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:53:12 CET 2024

Dear All,
We hope this message finds you well. We are excited to announce that
registration for the IEEE VR 2024 conference is now open!

*Conference Details:**Event*: IEEE VR 2024
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2kICWQnY-018b95NkvTl71VwiGTQqG6AOxK6uX8PDJxKwPMnvjAG2Smn9dB3S5mpy8qNZ454bV0bwGJK0LEAf1GiCfvdDNdkP7nkDLIA-uB3WaI4miSwvzijcRcndry-myUoPumOjthw-V9jxHFrFwzqqRJs_TLSfsqA4SssWipNSWp-n>
*Date*: March 16-21, 2024
*Location*: Orlando, Florida USA
*Registration Link*: https://ieeevr.org/2024/attend/registration/
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2WAqFY2HdGikN7Pibl3vDJeSxOYoTTgW8HM7vP0GxJXK3PMnvjAHc8RTplWZSwL6igfxO_rUXkbIwk8iYO8WjnqJ6NOy_IhbPmcBNX30AUwvna7rtRCdZN3eDNJml8vtmb0EtSEt6bdStnHf5Y9W8T_kKgwad0ZzWEcVM3iW2kg1CqJIdz9ZNmXmzOIxrKm0>
*Early Bird Deadline*: 14 February, 2024

*Why Attend IEEE VR 2024?*
We anticipate the IEEE VR 2024 will be a special event that will bring us
all back together after the challenging pandemic years to present our
innovative research, experience new advances in VR and 3D interfaces, and
catch up with what's happening with our community. Come and join us for
exciting presentations featuring research papers, workshops and tutorials
in current VR and 3D interfaces topics, research demos on innovative
techniques and applications, and posters about upcoming work. Be part of
this talented community of researchers and innovators pushing the limits of
VR and 3D Interfaces. Mingle, experience, and enjoy the event!

*Stay Connected:*Follow us on social media Facebook
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2qWy7i7APQzKGaIAFi_s7rlvO9bqQE2tm2_dBZio62Ke7PMnvjAFPphN-GMkq0PU8WcyoW6FbYuCSyd71SYQcJhwmXpcK3EQdoAUU2wUpXWnB2AtitF7Uf-gXGrdtEYxp2sZAAmltKrB7f9f6fGv_NkrQh_6cpsUTLgk_-CB42o5UYWRfeTqh>
and
Twitter (now X )
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2Z7CBaJ7SIhHTZnvDQD06S36pWqzW1ULYVnbIbf3tLDbAPMnvjAG_KfbqkptI6LYDvwA6lI8ueoZw0aZoR2GyKlbVL4J1dQEl3ki2QkrIDcBPke-Vie6sLvPE6B7LSI2gKfwyaTsok2y3CsaMUwFFBHwUaw358hmdgZ6Pnzu2I6JMkmFL>
stay updated on the latest conference news, speaker announcements, and more.

Thank you for your interest in IEEE VR 2024. We look forward to welcoming
you to this exciting and enriching event.

Best regards,
IEEE VR 2024 Publicity
[image: beacon]