[Ieee_vis] IEEE VR 2024 poster: deadline extension (new deadline: Dec 19 2023)

VR Publicity ieeevrpublicity at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 02:35:27 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

We hope this message finds you well. Due to an unforeseen weblink glitch on
our CFP site, we poster chairs decided to extend the IEEE VR 2024 poster
submission deadline by two-days. The adjusted deadline for poster
submission is now Dec 19th 2023. For submission guidelines, please see
https://ieeevr.org/2024/contribute/posters/.

Thank you for your continued contributions and support to the IEEE VR
poster program.

Best regards,

-  Jian on behalf of IEEE VR 2024 poster-co chairs