[Ieee_vis] 📢 Call for "Pitch Your Lab" at ISMAR 2023

ISMAR 2023 ismarconf23 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 05:24:21 CEST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to announce a unique opportunity to showcase your research
lab at the IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality 2023
(ISMAR 2023). Elevate your lab's profile, ignite new collaborations, and
attract top talent by participating in our special "Pitch Your Lab" session.

*Why Should You Participate?*

   - Increase your lab's visibility and reputation.
   - Facilitate potential collaborations.
   - Promote current research projects and available positions.

*How to Apply*

Submit a concise one-page PDF document containing the following:

   1. Group Name & Affiliation: Identify your lab and its parent
   organization.
   2. Contact Information: Include a link to your lab's webpage, the name
   of a contact person, and an email address.
   3. Group Description: Briefly outline areas of research, equipment,
   current and recent projects, collaborations with industry and academia, any
   notable achievements, representative images, and highlights from your
   university or city.
   4. Open Positions: List any current job or internship opportunities
   within your lab, if applicable.

*Note: While these documents won't be included in the official ISMAR
proceedings, accepted labs will be featured on the ISMAR 2023 website.*

*Presentation Format*
Accepted submissions will be able to present their labs orally in a
dedicated "Pitch Your Lab" session at the conference. Although we look
forward to in-person interactions, we will also be able to accommodate
remote presentations.

*Important Dates*

   - Submission Deadline: September 9, 2023
   - Notification of Acceptance: September 16, 2023

*Contact Information*
For any inquiries, please contact the "Pitch Your Lab" Chair, Wallace
Lages, at w.lages at northeastern.edu.

We eagerly anticipate your contributions to this enlightening and
collaborative event!

Best regards,
*Pitch Your Lab Chair*
Wallace Lages, Northeastern University