[Ieee_vis] EG VCBM 2023, September 20-23, Call for Participation

Daniel Jönsson daniel.jonsson at liu.se
Thu Aug 31 12:28:51 CEST 2023

*EG VCBM 2023, September 20-23, Call for Participation*

The organizers of the Eurographics Workshop

on Visual Computing for Biology and Medicine 2023 in Norrköping, Sweden,

invite you to participate in the workshop.

Early bird deadline is September 10!

For new PhDs, we also have the VCBM summer school (for free!) that will take place on September 19.

The details about the registration are available here:

https://conferences.eg.org/vcbm2023/information-for-attendees/registration/

We are very looking forward to your seeing you in Norrköping!

the General Chairs of EG VCBM 2023,

Claes Lundström (Linköping University, Sweden)

Daniel Jönsson (Linköping University, Sweden)

Ingrid Hotz (Linköping University, Sweden)

Martin Falk (Linköping University, Sweden)