[Ieee_vis] Call for Applications: Join the PLOS Complex Systems Editorial Board

Hocine Cherifi hocine.cherifi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:39:06 CEST 2023

View this email in your browser
<https://view.e.plos.org/?qs=6649e38711d4711c96cd7e869e54766a9daa683b66a5c2a320b1263852707fc7d53bb093719980da4ac9a073c4f9012820fd9f0850bcf70cca6eb4e6878f5084b5b513edc0aa74fc5c3dc3e28279851a>

[image: PLOS Complex Systems]
<https://click.e.plos.org/?qs=579dc46496e4bc9e96d4e5d02cfb8efd0a166171d7b75de4dab3ce6a27653de1e99f17f0f21d7025e5c80d0c9742881f1f0360dc45b1c144>

*Introducing our new journal **PLOS Complex Systems*

*Learn more
<https://click.e.plos.org/?qs=e2b3e6764225066938b02c620482dfff92f76aa0ce26be68e51981e15cd27dfc8e71269253f8e14fa4a419d1cce9450313f54a820d9aef07>*

*PLOS Complex Systems* will publish research of broad significance that
untangles the complex systems at the heart of the world we live in. Open
Science options at every stage of research communication facilitate new
connections that inspire ideas and accelerate progress across disciplines
while cross-fertilizing knowledge that enable solutions to fundamental
challenges facing our society today.

*Explore now*
<https://click.e.plos.org/?qs=e2b3e6764225066938b02c620482dfff92f76aa0ce26be68e51981e15cd27dfc8e71269253f8e14fa4a419d1cce9450313f54a820d9aef07>

*Interested in joining the PLOS Complex Systems Editorial Board?*

Are you a researcher who believes in breaking boundaries to advance science
communication? That research should be open, transparent and fair? If so,
you might be a fit for our Editorial Board.

*Find out more
<https://click.e.plos.org/?qs=e2b3e6764225066957c8972275e7a4bc811c051fda1c66fa1160d7520a1f3391d2848f8a2a84298239632e09f20bf797058c334b0d7f6dd8>*

*Meet the Editor-in-Chief*

[image: Hocine Cherifi]

*Hocine Cherifi*

Hocine Cherifi is a distinguished Full Professor of Computer Science at the
University of Burgundy in Dijon, France. His primary research interests lie
in the fields of Computer Vision Data Science and Complex Networks, and he
has made significant contributions to his areas of expertise: as an author
of over 250 scientific papers and conference proceedings, assuming
leadership roles in more than 20 international conference organizations,
and having served on over 100 program committees.

*0000-0001-9124-4921*
<https://click.e.plos.org/?qs=e2b3e67642250669054c3c2f989934906bf6ecbd83a2a3dbdb1ca8de3c712879c68b191c40da5ec6cbff74c4b53a4b11d84f227d43340695>

*Stay up-to-date*

*Receive regular PLOS Complex Systems news and updates by signing up to our
email list.*

*Get updates
<https://click.e.plos.org/?qs=e2b3e67642250669178bc3cc94ee091d549c44865388906003a72ebd22900d398ef2be1a4f16a77eb01269208257782f148fc35a0715d425>*