[Ieee_vis] PLOS Complex Systems is coming!

Hocine Cherifi hocine.cherifi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 11:19:28 CEST 2023

View this email in your browser
<https://view.e.plos.org/?qs=dee8047ee42f8224301af96522f8b69a270a53ce74ede079e8be18d8de5122cdf4811864730cc9477e0c99b9cf396d658e4096e728cc04fe687287e08846e5d0069d96db50591f74ec03da5af4d25e87>

[image: PLOS]
<https://click.e.plos.org/?qs=e061474313b570c1a547d4ee8221ae589c93c76242c1d0c5e7438001433d220f84caa0438326042da9e32423b7d0b38e242e44d7f3fc82a1>

*Announcing PLOS Complex Systems*

*A new home for complex systems research that transcends disciplines*
Dr Cherifi,

We’re proud to announce *PLOS Complex Systems*, a forthcoming new journal
to complement our existing portfolio and continue our mission to support
research communities around the globe.

*PLOS Complex Systems*
<https://click.e.plos.org/?qs=e061474313b570c1405def8d96d43bf81f83b9b03ed88c0b6c703d92a6f549610c05ada0419699551e233854c6ad78ebdedc593bf901ce2c>
will
publish research of broad significance that untangles the complex systems
at the heart of the world we live in. Open Science options at every stage
of research communication facilitate new connections that inspire ideas and
accelerate progress across disciplines while cross-fertilizing knowledge
that enable solutions to fundamental challenges facing our society today.

Find out more
<https://click.e.plos.org/?qs=e061474313b570c1405def8d96d43bf81f83b9b03ed88c0b6c703d92a6f549610c05ada0419699551e233854c6ad78ebdedc593bf901ce2c>
[image: Hocine Cherifi]

*“I am thrilled to be part of the launch of *PLOS Complex Systems*, a
significant step forward in understanding the intricacies of our world.
This journal has the power to break down disciplinary boundaries and
encourage researchers to approach problems holistically. Together, we have
the opportunity to shape the future of complex systems research and make a
lasting impact on scientific understanding and societal progress.”*

*- Hocine Cherifi, Editor-in-Chief*
Want to learn more?Find out more about the scope of *PLOS Complex Systems*,
our Editor-in-Chief, and other relevant journal information on our website.

Start here