[Ieee_vis] EuroVis 2023 | Reminder: Call for Participation

Daniel Wiegreffe daniel at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Apr 28 14:08:47 CEST 2023

===== Apologies for any duplication =====

Dear Colleagues,

we hereby cordially invite you to the 25th EG Conference on
Visualization (EUROVIS 2023), which will be from June 12-16, 2023 in
Leipzig (Germany).
Get your ticket at the early bird rate until *May 7, 2023*!
For more information please visit the website:

https://conferences.eg.org/eurovis2023/for-attendees/registration/

Should I reserve my hotel room early?
The answer is YES! The „Bachfest“ is taking place in Leipzig at the same
time so we highly recommend to make the booking in advance. We are
providing a hotel contingent at the Motel One Hotel. You are welcome to
book directly! Please use the code „EUROVIS 2023“

https://conferences.eg.org/eurovis2023/for-attendees/venue/

We are looking forward to welcoming you to EUROVIS 2023 in Leipzig.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Warm regards!
Your Conference Office EUROVIS 2023