[Ieee_vis] Reminder - CDVE2023 paper deadline approaching! - Mallorca, Spain

CDVE2023 cdve at cdve.org
Tue Apr 4 06:58:07 CEST 2023

This is to remind you that the CDVE2023 paper deadline is approaching.
Long paper (10 pages) deadline is April 15 and short paper (6 pages) is
April 20. Please be fast! The submission page is
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cdve2023

The focus of the conference is "cooperative". Research results
concerning multiple users, multiple disciplineries, multiple locations,
multiple units, multiple sensors are within our attention. The major
areas are in design, visualization, and engineering, and any other
cooperative applications. The areas include social networks, IoT, sensor
networks, health care, education etc.  Check our webpage
https://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html for more.

The proceedings of CDVE2023 will be published by the LNCS - Lecture
Notes in Computer Science by Springer Nature. It will be indexed by
ISI(CPCI-S), Web of Science, EI, Scopus, DBLP, ACM Digital Library etc.
Selected papers will have the opportunity to fully expand to be
considered in a couple SCI indexed journals.

We look forward to meeting you in Mallorca, Spain!

--
The 20th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization
Email: cdve2023 at easychair.org
Web: https://www.cdve.org