[Ieee_vis] WHPC events @ISC 2023

Boella, Elisabetta e.boella at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Mar 20 14:39:04 CET 2023

Women in High Performance Computing are pleased to announce the continuation of their Early Career Poster series, now a separate celebrated event, commencing this year at ISC23<https://www.isc-hpc.com/> – Hamburg, Germany.  Not only will our selected authors be able to display and present their posters, but their work will be the focal point of our Networking Reception, currently planned for Tuesday, May 23rd in the Congress Center Hamburg (CCH).

The full list of events is still in planning, however, submissions to the in-person poster session are NOW OPEN.<https://ssl.linklings.net/conferences/isc_hpc/?page=Submit&id=WomeninHPCPosterFullSubmission&site=ischpc2023> Currently, besides the poster session, a free online WHPC workshop is scheduled for the afternoon of Monday, May 15th and a Networking Reception is scheduled for Tuesday, May 23rd at the Congress Center Hamburg.

More details can be found here<https://womeninhpc.org/events/isc-2023>.

Please forward this to anyone who might be interested.

We are looking forward to your contributions,
Elisabetta Boella
on behalf of the WHPC committee