[Ieee_vis] XSEDE14: Visualization Showcase submissions extended until June 17th

Ahern, Sean ahern at ornl.gov
Wed Jun 11 17:36:40 CEST 2014

Hello,

The XSEDE steering committee would like to encourage you to share your accomplishments and innovative ideas through the submission of an abstract to the Visualization Showcase. The deadline has been extended until June 17, 2014.

Each year the quality of the XSEDE Conference continues to improve as a result of the excellent submissions from the HPC community. This year we decided to broaden our horizons by also including research from non-traditional HPC scientific areas including, but not limited to, digital humanities, bioinformatics, etc., and research completed on systems outside of XSEDE.

For further information and guidelines for submission, please visit https://conferences.xsede.org/web/conference/xsede14/call-for-participation#Visualisation.

The XSEDE14 Conference will be held July 13-18, 2014. Looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

Kind regards,

Yashema Mack
XSEDE14 Visualization Showcase Chair