[Econmaster2012] Research Seminar in Economics, June 4: Karen Pittel

Frank Stähler frank.staehler at uni-tuebingen.de
Fri May 31 14:33:00 CEST 2013

Dear all,

The next Research Seminar in Economics on June 4 will be done by Karen
Pittel from the Ifo Institute. The title of her talk will be

"Improving Global Public Goods Supply Through Conditional Transfers -
The Case of International Adaptation Transfers".

The seminar is run on Tuesdays at 6 pm sharp in room E09 in Mohlstraße
36, and you find the program and paper links under
http://www.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de/forschung0/research-seminars/research-seminar-in-economics.html.

There will be no RSE on June 11 as we will have a presentation in the
colloquium by Siegfried Berninghaus on June 12 (see
http://www.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de/forschung0/dialogue-on-research/colloquium.html).
The RSE will resume on June 18 with Ngo Van Long.

I am looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday night.

Best wishes,
Frank Stähler

--

Frank Stähler