[Econmaster2012] Research Seminar in Economics, June 18: Ngo Van Long

Frank Stähler frank.staehler at uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Jun 14 13:49:37 CEST 2013

Dear all,

The next Research Seminar in Economics on June 18 will be done by Ngo
Van Long from McGill University. The title of his talk will be

"Capital Labor Substitution, Structural Change, and Growth".

The seminar is run on Tuesdays at 6 pm sharp in room E09 in Mohlstraße
36, and you find the program and paper links under
http://www.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de/forschung0/research-seminars/research-seminar-in-economics.html.

There will be no RSE on June 25 as we will have a presentation in the
colloquium by Clemens Fuest on June 26 (see
http://www.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de/forschung0/dialogue-on-research/colloquium.html).
The RSE will resume on July 2 with Hans Kind.

I am looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday night.

Best wishes,
Frank Stähler

--

Frank Stähler