[Econmaster2012] Announcement: Rethinking Economics

Johannes Pfeifer johannes.pfeifer at uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Jun 3 10:14:03 CEST 2013

Dear Master students,

we are happy to announce that on June 28 – 30, 2013 the second Rethinking
Economics conference will take place in Tübingen. Besides a public panel
discussion on the future of macroeconomic modeling, we will offer workshops
on the following topics:

•    Why Rethink Economics?
•    An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling
•    The Economics of Financial Contagion
•    Behavioral Economics
•    Neuroeconomics
•    Postkeynesian Economics

Application has started and will be possible until Sunday, June 9, 2013. The
application form and all other details, including the full list of
workshops, are available on our homepage
<http://www.RethinkingEconomics.de> www.RethinkingEconomics.de and on our
Facebook page  <http://www.facebook.com/RethinkingEconomics>
www.facebook.com/RethinkingEconomics.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you at the conference.

Best regards,
Yannic Damm, Moritz Drechsel-Grau, Timo Reinelt, Nils Rochowicz
(Bachelor students of Economics)