[Econmaster2012] Socializing

Johannes Pfeifer johannes.pfeifer at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jan 29 17:34:04 CET 2013

Dear economics students,

The classes of your first semester in the Master’s program in Tübingen are
coming to an end. We, the professors and tutors of the micro and macro
classes, want to celebrate the end of the semester with you in the company
of a beer or an “Apfelschorle”. We plan on meeting at the

Irish Pub “Saints and Scholars” on Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 at 19:30

Of course, participation in this event is voluntary.

To get a feeling about the size of the group, please indicate if you want to
join us via Doodle until Friday evening:

http://doodle.com/dfw6rpppw6xanudx

I hope seeing many of you there,

Johannes Pfeifer

--