[Econmaster2012] Intermediate macroeconomics: tutors

Manuel Buchholz manuel.buchholz at uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Jan 16 18:17:36 CET 2013

Dear Master students,

Professor Stähler is looking for tutors supporting his intermediate
macroeconomics course in the upcoming summer semester. "Intermediate
Macroeconomics" is an undergraduate class in the Bachelor programs
(based on the book "Macroeconomics - A European Perspective" by
Blanchard et al.).

As a tutor your task is to prepare and give a two-hours tutorial per
week during the semester and to help marking the final exam. You
should have (very) good knowledge of macroeconomics and an interest in
teaching. German language skills are not required as some of the
tutorials will be given in English. You get paid for the tutorial
(including preparation and exam marking time).

Application deadline is the 3rd of February. For details see the
attached file.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to write me an
e-mail or to approach me in the next Advanced Macro tutorial.

Regards
Manuel

--
Manuel Buchholz, M.Sc.