[Digital Literary Annotation Newslist] Digital Literary Annotation Newsletter

Miriam Lahrsow miriam.lahrsow at student.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon May 22 10:30:26 CEST 2017

DIGITAL LITERARY ANNOTATION NEWSLETTER NO. 8 (MAY 2017)

-------------------------

TEASYS – NEWS

The ANNOTATED WEB EDITION DIRECTORY is looking forward to your
suggestions. We are always on the look-out for new entries to add to
the list. Feel free to recommend literary digital editions that
include explanatory annotation (of the social or the editorial kind),
web platforms, tools and applications that enable the user to
(collaboratively) annotate texts. Please use the corresponding form on
our webpage[1]. We thank you for your help.

-------------------------

CALLS FOR PAPERS/ UPCOMING EVENTS

Registrations for the Digital Mitford Coding School[2] (June 27 – July
1, 2017) are due on MAY 25.

Proposals are due JUNE 1 for DPI 2017: Digital Pedagogy Institute 4th
Annual Conference[3] (Brock University, Ontario, Canada, 16-17 August
2017).

Proposals for a conference on Advancing metadata practice: Quality,
Openness, Interoperability[4] (Washington, October 26 – 29,  2017)
are due by JUNE 30, 2017.

The International Conference of Japanese Association for Digital
Humanities[5] will take place on September 11-12 2017 in Kyoto.

The TEI Members’ Meeting[6] will take place on November 11-15 in Victoria.

-------------------------

WEBINARS

On MAY 24 AND 31, Mariana Curado will give a webinar on /Me4MAP: A
method for the development of metadata application profiles/. Register
here[7].

-------------------------

SUMMER SCHOOLS

Look here[8] for an OVERIEW OVER VARIOUS SUMMER SCHOOLS concerned with
the Digital Humanities.

The summer school „Digital Tools for Humanists[9]“ will take place in
PISA, 12-16 JUNE 2017.

The summer school „Culture and Technology[10]“ will take place IN
LEIPZIG, 18-28 JULY 2017.

-------------------------

RECENT PUBLICATIONS

In a blog post[11], Nick Sheppard summarises the discussions at the
/White Rose Libraries Digital Scholarship Event/.

-------------------------

Links:
------
[1] http://www.annotation.es.uni-tuebingen.de/?page_id=217